RAVEMORE BERLIN GmbH is a rave-centric community that was founded with the mission to help shape the rave scene of tomorrow and create an environment that enables "safer" raving. We offer nightlife solutions, from functional wear to nutritional supplements, a podcast series and raves.
Type of position: Internship
Contract duration: 3 months
No knowledge of German required
RAVEMORE BERLIN GmbH is offering an internship for a social media manager to support our creative team. You will be responsible for managing our Instagram channel and participate in creating visuals for our online content and payed online advertisement.
We are looking for a motivated candidate with a strong knowledge of social media content and preferably experience in working in graphic design, video editing and adobe suite skills.
You need to be based in the Berlin area.
- You are responsible for creating content for social media and managing our Instagram channel.
- You support our creative team in generating content and designing creatives that will be used for payed online advertisement.
- It will be your responsibility to keep up to date with current instagram trends.
- You maintain the schedule of the upcoming instagram posts.
- Experience in social media management including creation of corresponding content.
- Preferably experience in graphic design, in the Adobe Suite essentials (Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator) with additional experience in video editing and motion design.
- Positive attitude, solution-oriented outlook, and adaptive approach to changing circumstances.
- Close attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently when needed.
- Must be fully proficient in english.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Free or discounted food
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and some words of why you are the perfect match to: email@example.com with firstname.lastname@example.org in cc